STUDIO
Follow Us

Terms of Use Privacy Policy

Stores are Locking up Tide Pods Over Deadly Internet Trend

Stores are Locking up Tide Pods Over Deadly Internet Trend Teens have started a new, viral challenge that involves eating Tide's colorful soap-filled pods. As a result, certain stores, like Walmart and Walgreens, have started locking the pods in plastic blocks or behind glass doors, according to folks on social media. Eating the detergent can cause vomiting, loss of consciousness, cardiac arrest, among other things. The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission even released a warning to the public. According to CBS, around 10 deaths can be attributed to the digestion of the pods. Tide, (CBS)

Source: Inform News

Top Trending Videos